Monday, November 25, 2013

My first ever medical examination at Ruben Bartolome Medical Clinic

I decided to undergo pre employment medical examination on November 12 2013. Since, there's no specific date of schedule for my medical. And it's up mto me when to do it. I traveled 2hours and 30minutes from Nueva Ecija to Munoz, Quezon City.

 Rode an LRT from Roosevelt to LRT Pedro Gil station. Walked two blocks and turned left after it. Ruben Bartolome Medical Clinic, I arrived there at around 10am.

I told the guard that i'll be having my medical that day. He looked for the referral letter, photocopy of valid id and 1 copy of 1x1 picture. I showed him all he asked, then I entered the building. I gave it to the receptionist. In return, I received a form to be filled out with corresponding number at the right upper part. Shocks! My number was 250 something. A very long queue was waiting there.

Step 1. I went to the second floor. There were no more seats because its really crowded. So I stood up like the others and waited my for my name to be called. After one hour and 30mins, finally I heard my name! I prepared 50php payment for medical certificate. And I also gave my referral and forms. Captured a photo of me by the webcam. Then, again waited for my turn at cashier. After 30 minutes of patiently waiting, I got my turn. I paid 2780pesos for my medical fee.

Step 2. I went to the third floor for my xray. Removed the upper clothes including bra. When I got my turn, I just followed the instruction. Then , I was done with my xray exam after few minutes.

Step 3. Blood extraction. I went down to the second floor , 1:00pm, fell in line and waited for my blood to be extracted. Oh! it hurts huh! But twas just a 1 in pain scale of 1 to 10. I had 13hours of fasting haha. After extraction , I ate my packed lunch. Yahoooo
Atlast.

 Step 4. I gave my forms at the fourth floor for Physical Examination. weight, height, visual acuity, physical check up. We were three girls in the cubicle room. Removed our clothes upper and lower. Bra was removed but undies were not. Breasts and abdomen were palpated.

Step 5. Dental area. Prior to my medical exam, I have already did the dental pasta and extraction for my teeth. So, there's no problem regarding my dental exam.

Step 6. Psychometric exam at the 6th floor. Oh my geess!!! I passed the forms. I belong to batch 3 of examinees. Schedule of exam was 3:30pm but we started at 4:00pm. The examination depends on your educational attainment. elem grad, highschool grad or college level/grad. As for me, college grad my exam consists of 2 essays. 48 IQ picture items and 60 sentence completion. I finished at 5:00pm. I answer my exam super rush as in. Because its cold inside the exam room and I was doing Kegel's exercise to control my urge to pee. haha. After passing my exam papers and signed forms, I rushed to the comfort room for my success haha.

Step 7. Urine and stool. I have no stool specimen to be submitted that time. I decided to went back there the following day to pass my specimens.

The following day, I went back to the clinic at the second floor, but the Lab opened at around 9:30am.. grrrr.. (I bought specimen bottle there, it costs 30php for two bottles)

 -----------------
 After 7days/1week of waiting for the result, oh yes! I received a call from my agency. My medical exam results were all good! Yes! I passed the medical exam! No repeats! No medication treatment to comply unlike the others who have negative results! Thank God! I'm Fit to work.

I couldn't believed that haha. Because I've been reading reviews about this Ruben Bartolome Medical Clinic. They were accusing that this clinic were just making money diagnosing some people having problem like scar in the lungs, reactive vdrl, etc etc. That they need to repeat the test , repeat x-ray, urinalysis, etc etc.

I also had a negative feeling about the result of my medical, and I was expecting I'd be having a repeat test too. But thank God, I'm fit.


-----------------
Goodluck everyone. I hope this will help you to have an idea about medical examination :)

11 comments:

  1. shut uo jeymianne deguzman! magkano bayad sau ng agency na yan para sa testament mong ito?? karma is n yer way naaaaa,, be prepared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This was based on my first hand experience. Glad I didnt encountered any health problems. Dont be bitter. Watch your health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Rubens Authentication and our team carry out thorough research before issuing the certificate. There are many fake businesses or people trying to foo innocent art lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We Rubens Painting Valuation are here to help you know of the art or piece is really being made by the renowned artisan. These artistic works can be great pieces of work for décor and other purposes. So hiring Rubens Valuation is always important before buying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Hialeah Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know your ability on this. I should state we ought to have an online discourse on this. Composing just remarks will close the exchange straight away! Also, will confine the advantages from this data. https://www.xenical-mall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cozy looking rooms. Let me know if your going to Mexico. Oh and btw. you should read our Tipping in Mexico guide if you do. It will save you a lot of awkward moments. Implant Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. nofollow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice blog!! Thanks for sharing
    Aldara Hospitals is one of the best multispecialty hospital in Riyadh. We provide world-class healthcare services & treatment at a reasonable cost.
    Click Here: Best Hospital Near Me

    ReplyDelete