Thursday, March 30, 2017

" HOW TO GET POLICE CLEARANCE IN RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA"



  • Go to Philippine Embassy. Fill up form for application for endorsement for Police Clearance for applicants in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Bring photocopy of passport and your iqama. Go to Window 3 (Notarials/Certifications).
  • Go to cashier. Pay SR100. You'll be scheduled to claim it the following day.
  • On the following day go to Philippine Embassy again, go to window 3 Notarials/Certifications. Show your receipt. Claim your Letter of endorsement. Yay! ðŸ˜˜
  • Next step, Go to Ministry of Foreign Affairs for stamping/attestation. Police station won't honor your letter of endorsement without MOFA attestation.


NOTE: First, you need to pay for the stamp. SR50. After paying, you may now proceed inside the MoFA. 

(Note: MoFA is open from 9am-2pm only) Once done paying, go inside Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Get a Queue number. Go to window 10 (certifications) for women. Men and women have separate queues. Present the letter of endorsement together with the photocopy of your Iqama and the receipt for stamping/attestation. Charaaaaaannnn! Done stamping/attestation.


  • Next , go to Deira Police Station. At Deira Police Station, present the letter of endorsement with stamp and the photocopy of your iqama.
  • Based on my experience, after screening the document, they didn't take my fingerprints, they said they already have my specimens. And was not asked for ID photo. They just gave me small piece of paper with file number and was asked to come back the following day to claim my Police Clearance.
  • Yay! The next day, I claimed my Police Clearance.😘😘😘 The picture attached on my police clearance is the same photo in my Iqama. ðŸ˜‚😂After claiming your Police clearance , go to any licensed translation office.
  • I paid SR50 for translation of my document from Arabic to English. Chaaraaan!!!! ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ after waiting for an hour , finally I got my English translated police clearance ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜


 Thanks for reading. I hope this helps ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜

No comments:

Post a Comment